Thank you for your interest in Talia Events. I am not taking any Wedding Planning clients in 2015 in order to devote precious time to my growing family.
I wish you the best, however, in the planning process and your new marriage!
At Talia Events, we believe your wedding should tell
Moving aside overused trends and stereotypical wedding norms, we work alongside couples to delve into what makes their relationship unique. Pairing those passions, travels, tales, and quirks with our creativity, we design one-of-a-kind, deeply personal and memorable weddings.
Additionally, we utilize over 10 years of event planning experience to manage the logistics and details required to bring the concept to fruition, ensuring the stress and pressure of the wedding planning process doesn’t overwhelm the beauty of the day.
Your inspiration might be colors on a favorite tote bag or your love of a certain color. We pair a creative eye for design and our expert planning guidance, extensive experience and unrivaled tools to compose a wedding celebration that’s unlike any other.
Whether you’re planning a destination wedding in Colorado or excited about getting married near home, we design and coordinate weddings in Boulder, Denver and the metro area and throughout Colorado’s mountain towns.
Out of a desire to create and plan a day that’s distinctly you, we do not confine our services to run-of-the-mill packages.
We do, however, work with a select number of couples at a wide variety of stages in the wedding planning process.
We assist clients just like you with a customized mix of the following:
- Development of your wedding’s design–from flowers to linens to the type on your escort cards and invitations, we work with you to bring the vision to life
- Planning meetings–for some it’s an unlimited number, for others fewer, but we’re always available to clients for calls and e-mails to answer questions and offer expertise
- A customized planning timeline that takes into account your wedding planning window–save yourself from the last-minute stress by allowing us to create a timeline to pace the planning process
- Suggest local, reputable vendors–we pull upon our network of local, professional vendors and choose those that best fit you and your day to save you the hours and hours that could be spent panning the Internet, calling around, weeding out and trying to find the perfect fit
- Attend meetings with potential vendors–we’ll be there to ask the questions you may not even know to ask and make sure that you have all the necessary information to feel confident in your choice
- Ceremony and reception venue research and selection–we’ll present you with a list of locations that fit your needs and join you to visit your favorites
- Attend a walk-through with you at your venue
- Budget development and management–we all have a budget, we’ll help make sure your dollars are used efficiently and assist you in tracking payments
- Orchestrate your rehearsal and ceremony–we’ll organize your wedding party, cue the processional, coordinate the musicians’ prompts and much moreCoordinate group and individual transportation and room blocks for out-of-town guests
- Setup your ceremony and reception–from reserved seating signs to aisle runners and unity candles to favors, escort/place cards, table numbers and candles, we’ll take care to make sure it’s all correctly setup
- Provide professional etiquette expertise
- Create a comprehensive Wedding Day Schedule
- Distribute vendor payments and gratuities
- Transport special items and gifts after the ceremony and at the end of the evening
- Manage emergencies or unexpected occurrences
- Wedding Day Coordination–our expert team will be on-hand to make sure everything goes according to plan allowing you leave your watch and clipboard of the timeline at home and just enjoy the day!
and so much more…
Our complimentary initial consultation allows us to sit down and chat a bit and gives us get a better sense of your vision. From there, we will create a customized proposal outlining how Talia Events can be of assistance to you in the design and planning of your Colorado wedding.